Location: 2 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 1X8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT?
What You'll Do:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Administrative Coordinator will assist in the support and execution of marketing programs, presentations and initiatives that aid in the growth of the Joe Fresh business. You will be responsible for the management and coordination of a wide variety of assignments and tasks for the marketing team and provide administrative support to the VP, Marketing and Communications, and the General Manager of Joe Fresh E-Commerce.
- Support the marketing manager on production and administration of brand content creation including master seasonal campaign, on and off figure photoshoots, in store signage and brand content partnerships
- Maintain seasonally relevant documents to ensure accuracy in all photo shoots, coordinate, track, and ship all samples
- Coordinate organization, briefing and creation of key campaign assets and imagery and work strategically and cross-functionally to support content planning
- Work with creative team, external and internal partners to achieve the timely execution of brand marketing programs
- Assist the Public Relations Team with managing product samples for stylist pulls, photoshoots, broadcast segments, etc., and help create the necessary supporting documents
- Provide full administrative support to the VP, Marketing and Communications and Marketing team and the GM of Joe Fresh E-commerce.
- Manage daily calendar including scheduling of meetings, appointments and booking all travel arrangements (local, national and international when applicable)
- Compile, design, review and coordinate various materials for presentations and confidential documents
- Use professional judgment to screen, prioritize and determine actions for incoming calls and inquiries
- Liaise with senior executives and executive assistants throughout the Company in a professional and confidential manner
- Take ownership of day to day finance processes such as invoicing, creating purchase orders, setting-up new vendors in the system, maintaining detailed records of all payments and ensuring payments are being processed in a timely manner
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in retailing, advertising, marketing or merchandising environment.
- 2 years' experience working in an administrative capacity, supporting executives
- Experience with Workday or other product life management tools
- Organized and able to move quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage time well
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively source information, obtain approvals and build relationships
- Self-starter and proactive
HOW YOU'LL SUCCEED:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct
- it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type: Full time
Type of Role: Temporary with Benefits (Fixed Term)
Type of Contract : Fixed Term
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.