AFEX is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist with a heritage that dates back to 1979. We offer a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools. We can handle every aspect of a client's foreign payment needs, from risk consultation to transaction execution.
Happy to announce that we're currently hiring a Director Enterprises Sales to join our successful Sales team in Canada, various locations available including Toronto, Ottawa, British Columbia, Alberta and Montreal and more!
The Director Enterprise Sales (DES) is responsible for executing AFEX's Enterprise Sales plan to meet or exceed AFEX's short and long-term objectives. The DES will be responsible for maximizing wallet share within new and existing enterprise level opportunities.
In addition, the DES has responsibility for meeting or exceeding monthly targets to grow new Enterprise revenue opportunities.
This position supports the AFEX Americas Sales director from time to time by developing and delivering FX Industry and Sales Training for new recruits and experienced team members across North America.
The Director Enterprise Sales, reports to the Americas Sales Director.
- Independently identify and pursue new business opportunities within the Relationship Management structure by focusing on Enterprise level customers both new and existing across US and Canada in consultation with the BDE's and RM's in both organizations or independently
- To act as the overall relationship owner of enterprise customers that may be serviced by multiple AFEX team members and third party partners
- Ongoing training and leadership duties relating to the development of Sales staff across the Americas
- Represent AFEX as a sales leader, providing ongoing coaching and leadership to members of the sales team
- Perform ongoing analysis on all client portfolios within set KPIs.
- Maintain overall management of a portfolio of client accounts against a monthly revenue target.
- On a monthly basis meet/exceed revenue and new account targets set by supervisor.
- Create revenue through open trading deals.
- Act as a regular point of contact, interacting with clients on a regular basis through telephone consultations in order to deepen relationships by providing market updates and insight on the impact of market movements.
- Work alongside other sales personnel to generate, motivate and support sales team efforts.
- Work alongside back office staff to resolve potential Compliance, Operation or Credit issues of concern.
- Work with Sales Support staff during the client on-boarding process.
- Manage the relationship of assigned AFEX clients and provide excellent customer service.
- Absolute adherence to company compliance and regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Provide ad hoc support to Account Executives as and when required and approved by your manager.
- Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation
- Proven account management or client relationship management skills
- Experience in the field of foreign exchange services
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional deportment and the ability to persuade
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Organization, verbal and visual presentation, and a proactive approach to sales.
- Excellent time management
- Insight and experience to protect the company's commercial priorities and positively drive client relationship
- Extreme attention to detail, particularly with respect to client information and payment data
- Strong mathematical skills
- 5-7 years industry experience
AFEX is committed to offer equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or military or veteran status. AFEX complies with all applicable laws governing discrimination and harassment in employment in every location and jurisdiction in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.