Work Status: Full Time
Location: Toronto, Ontario
About the Role
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and executing creative solutions for Corus and client brands
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Create/build all graphics, static and motion, concept to delivery
- Use a variety of sources (ex. series footage, stock video/images, graphics) to produce creative that is on brand and social/digital-first
- Meticulous production skills managing creative through to delivery
- Work with a team of social and digital strategists to develop, collaborate and produce content
- Pitch and sell concepts to internal stakeholders/clients and present finished work
- Manage feedback and apply it to the concept and versions
- Produce content that drives engagement and is custom for multiple social and digital platforms
- Balance and manage workload based on project priority
- Deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Provide an exceptional level of internal and external client service
- Have a solid understanding in social media trends, algorithm changes, best practices and specs for social and digital platforms and surfaces (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc.) About You
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- A minimum of 5+ years of creating graphics for social and/or digital, video and static
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud on a Mac platform
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, experience working on sales/client projects and presenting to clients
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc.) and their best practices
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in an energetic, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and resourceful
- Passion for creating, editing and producing engaging and impactful static and video content for social media and web
- Bilingual in French and English an asset Why Corus?
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day
- Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique
- and amazing
- place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
- No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.