Joining our extremely knowledgeable and diverse Support Centre to begin your career in the aftermarket automotive industry.
Continuous learning with the latest programs allows our team members to reach their full potential in the field.
As an organization that is continuously expanding, an emphasis on career development makes
TIRECRAFT the Employer of Choice in the Services Segment.
TIRECRAFT Serves over 280 communities from coast to coast and over 100 in Ontario alone. Our Mission is simple: Helping Canadians get ahead in life!
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including health and dental coverage, life and long term disability insurance, as well as an employee purchase program, birthday off with pay, paid training and many more perks!
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Coordinate design, approval and execution of marketing programs
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Maintain dealer intranet portal
- send weekly newsletter, add new content, etc.
- Maintain dealer services
- retail app and in store TV program, etc.
- Assist in maintaining company and dealer websites
- Gather and analyze online conversions
- website traffic, page views, phone calls, etc.
- Create and distribute internal monthly newsletter
- Overview collaterals inventory and distribution across Ontario
- Update/customize existing artwork for marketing collaterals
- Assist in developing and executing monthly social media schedule
- Provide client service support to dealers across Ontario
- Identifying and executing improvements for processes, content and lead generation
- University degree or college diploma in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (WordPress, Google Analytics)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to exhibit creativity and resourcefulness
Interested applicants should submit their resume via via Isarta. We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process Back