DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Sherpa is looking to hire a seasoned B2B Digital Communications Specialist with strong project management and copywriting skills to join our growing team. You will build and execute our marketing and communications strategies. You will write and disseminate sales and marketing messages, ensure an active social media presence, maintain our website, and coordinate promotional events.
TO SUCCEED AS A SHERPA DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST, YOU MUST:
- be a hands-on strategic thinker and trendsetter,
- be organized, a motivated self-starter and a go-getter,
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- have B2B content writing experience (English),
- be able to run multiple projects and meet deadlines,
- be able to thrive in an unstructured and evolving environment,
- have proven experience with social media,
- be able to measure the impact of your activities and make recommendations and adjustments,
- enjoy working in a bilingual environment.
- Collaborate with the CEO, the marketing, sales, and design teams, to develop and implement effective strategies and campaigns based on our objectives and target audiences.
- Write, edit, publish and maintain: our website, social media, portals, webinars, tutorials, press releases, white papers, case studies, reports, and other sales and marketing material (original text, images, video, charts, etc.).
- Write, edit, and publish some more.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with media and maintain a database of media contacts, awards, sponsorship and, industry events opportunities.
- Optimize and manage our social media profile and presence and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Measure and maintain records of our media coverage and activities.
- Coordinate sponsorship and participation in industry events.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of Sherpa and improve our communications and branding strategies.
- Contribute to competition, industry, and communications trends watch.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in a communications role.
- Proven experience in B2B digital marketing and communications.
- Proven expertise in social media.
- Proven experience in content marketing.
- Excellent copy and content writing skills (in English).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in content management systems and desktop publishing software is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in French is a strong asset.
Sherpa is the first provider in the world for the international conference and trade show industry. We specialize in developing platforms for mobile applications for the largest and most demanding conferences and tradeshows in the US, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. We also develop many related products: analytics platforms, indoor geolocation services, NFC applications, exhibitor portals, social interaction modules, and AI-generated recommendations modules.
COVID-19 changed the face of international conventions and trade shows forever. It’s an opportunity for Sherpa to prove its leadership and help our clients turn this situation into an opportunity. It’s an exciting challenge, and we hope you’re up for it!
WHY JOIN SHERPA:
- Because we are among those, who define the new trends in our industry.
- Our projects and clients are really inspiring; our teams and work environment are stimulating, dynamic, and casual.
- Because we continuously strive to improve our products, and we’re always starting new projects that expand the boundaries.
- We offer a lot of flexibility and an excellent benefits package.
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience and track record.
- Our growing team is one of the best, and you will love being part of it!
If this sounds like a place where you’ll thrive, we want to chat and see your portfolio!
Please note that we will contact only the candidates we select for an interview. Thank you for your understanding.