Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Associate Shopper Marketing Manager owns and is accountable for specific accounts related to instore and online customer marketing programs. Manages the execution of shopper marketing programs for owned accounts. Responsible for ROI for owned accounts (eCom and in store). Is accountable for the development and execution of customer-specific shopper marketing programs that achieve brand business objectives for their assigned customers. Responsible for all aspects of the shopper marketing program life-cycle including gaining cross-functional alignment and managing agency resources. Develops a comprehensive understanding of ConAgra Brand(s) strategies and their assigned retailers to ensure shopper marketing solutions are aligned to both organizations.
60% Program Execution and Customer Relationship Management
- Leads overall shopper marketing strategy for specified customer(s) working directly with Sales team to ensure alignment of plan to Customer Strategies and key partnership programs
- Executes in store and online marketing programs for owned accounts, ensuring wholistic plan for best ROI
- Leads relationship with sales teams for specific accounts presenting and gaining mutual alignment with them on account specific marketing strategies and programs. Attends customer meetings with sales team when necessary to provide shopper/digital and eCom expertise.
- Manages agency partners in briefing and planning to execute programs
- Ensures all scale initiatives are aligned to broader brand and demand space strategies
- Is the ?go to? marketing expert for their specific accounts
- Conducts regular post-analysis on key Shopper marketing programs to ensure best ROI in future executions
- Build organizational capability and culture
- Manages relationship among cross-functional teams while ensuring they are delivering on project timelines
40% Planning and Financial Management
- Leads the Shopper Marketing planning process by utilizing objectives, strategies and available insights/data to build annual shopper marketing plans for assigned customers.
- Collaborates with Brand Management, Brand Development, Sales, Supply, and Finance teams to ensure Shopper Marketing programs are aligned to strategy and business objectives
- Leverages shopper insights and collaborates with Customer Insights to ensure programs are insight-driven and aligned to category growth strategies.
- Manages the shopper marketing budget for assigned customers
- Assists in the development of the Shopper Marketing three-year strategic plan for assigned customers.
- Assists in developing shopper insights knowledge base and capabilities for assigned customers.
- Leads and manages the Coop program process for the Shopper Marketing team.
- University Degree, major in marketing preferred. MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in brand marketing and/or shopper marketing. CPG experience required, ideally in Tier1 and/or Food
- Experience managing and leading within a matrix organization within a CPG Company
- Proven track record of developing and leading strong shopper marketing plans.
- Successful management of multiple projects & initiatives of varying complexity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to function effectively as a leader and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence at various levels of organization
- Strong competency & in depth understanding of the digital and eCommerce space.
- Strong strategic and analytic capabilities with the ability to easily utilize data to support shopper marketing strategy and decisions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consumer/Customer data, research & project tracking.
- Successful prior experience in developing and executing shopper marketing programs, and managing agencies.
- ACNielsen Market Track skills is an asset
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail via Isarta. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande. Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.