Framatome is seeking a Sales Support & Marketing Research Analyst for our Kincardine, Ontario location. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for activities associated with market research and the collection and analysis of research data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets, and to assist as needed in the development and execution of strategic sales campaigns.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Collects and analyzes internal and external market data on customer drivers, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential product/service markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Devises and evaluates methods and procedures for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires, and obtains and analyzes exiting data.
- Monitors and tracks marketing and sales trends in trade literature; provides analysis and forecasts trends.
- Prepares reports of findings, illustrates data graphically, and translates complex findings into written text
- Develops and provides business unit data to determine marketplace positioning.
- Supports updates of associated Decision Maps, Action Plans and other internal sales process tools.
- Develops proposals, executive summaries and other communications to engage the customer and promote sales.
- Develops and communicates sales campaign messages to the customer.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Bachelor's Degree, or directly related equivalent experience in lieu of degree, plus a minimum of 2-4 years of closely related experience in market research, analysis, and sales support activities.
- Good written and verbal communications and marketing presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Company product and service offerings
- Ability to generate and analyze research data
- Creativity in accessing and analyzing related market data
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and management
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC-based applications such as MS Office or similar software.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.