The Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for interacting with Cambria's Business Partners to provide a positive experience by supplying Cambria samples to their locations, managing inventory and setting up samples displays. This role will interact daily with Cambria Sales Representatives, Customer Care, and the Samples department to fill requests efficiently and accurately.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for packing, shipping, fulfilling and delivering of Cambria's sample products for the market assigned
- Interact and build strong relationships with internal and external partners providing updates for progress, issues or successes
- Collaborate and effectively work cross functionally with Sales, Business Partner Services and Samples Fulfillment teams as well as external customers
- Load and unload company merchandise safely and efficiently
- Schedule and deliver towers, samples, and other marketing assets to business partners
- Maintain business partners' towers to a high standard that exemplifies cleanliness with accuracy of merchandise and is aesthetically presentable
- Accurately enter data into Salesforce to ensure records are up to date and accurate
- Ability to learn Cambria's business and effectively communicate the strengths to customers
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and practiced accuracy
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Resilient integrity, strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to large groups
- Must be flexible to work overtime, some nights and weekends will be required as nee ded
Education: High School Diploma, Associate or Bachelors Degree Preferred
Systems: Knowledgeable with Google Suites and/or Microsoft Suites products. Experience with CRM software like Salesforce is a plus.
Managerial Responsibilities: N/A
Travel Requirements: Travel to customers, trade shows, associations and other Cambria locations as needed. Must hold a valid Driver's License.
Physical Requirements: Must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 75 pounds.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses your health and well-being, financial health, retirement planning and time-off.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.