Job ID: 186119
Location Name: ON-FSC Toronto Off (0581)
Address: 5560 Explorer Drive, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON L4W 5M3, Canada (CA)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Retail Operations
ABOUT THE RETAIL OPERATIONS TEAM
We make it look easy, but it takes a lot of work behind the scenes to create the legendary Sephora Canada client experience. Our dedicated Retail Operations team has a finger on the pulse of store operations and is up to the task. The team oversees store systems and communications, digital tools and workload planning, all with a goal of helping our in-store teams deliver the best possible experience to our clients. We can't do it without you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Retail Planning, Labour & Communications, the Manager of Retail Communications & Task Management is responsible for building communications with the objective of driving overall company objectives within our tone of voice. This role sets processes and guidelines in place to ensure communications are clear, concise, and delivers the right amount of details to drive action in-store to achieve organizational goals.
- Sephora Mix & Task Management- 40%
- Coordinate the cadence, distribution of all store tasks in Sephora Mix. Ensure task submission deadlines are adhered to by all departments.
- Ensure data entry for all communications is completed by all deadlines to ensure all communications are completed to ensure accurate execution in-store.
- Prioritize communications sent by cross-functional partnering, ensuring only urgent communications are submitted beyond task management principles & guidelines.
- Set the tone for store communications. Distill complex information into easy to understand updates for stores to ensure accurate and timely execution in-store.
- Develop and manage the Monthly Planning Overview (MPO) for stores. Work in conjunction with Senior Manager, Retail Planning, Labour & Communications by ensuring all relevant tasks are encompassed.
- Work cross-functionally with departments to ensure all SephoraMix pages are up to date to with the most relevant information to stores.
- Develop key internal messages for stores that support key organizational priorities from the Field Support Centre & partnership with the Corporate Communications Teams
- Write and edit key communications from the VP of Retail that include key messages for calls, presentations, and conferences.
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to departments on communications. Ensure all communications are aligned with Retail Operating Model.
- Develop standardized templates for all communication flow and partner with various cross-functional teams for continuous improvement of communication processes.
- Work cross-functionally on the development of content for All Cast Meetings.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 2+ years of Internal Communication or Retail Operations experience.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to connect key strategies into clear communications.
- Ability to prioritize competing and multiple priorities.
- Degree/Diploma in journalism or internal communications preferred but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required.
- Strong conceptual and technical skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe)
- Strong communication skills (listening, written, verbal, facilitation)
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at any given time.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong sense of urgency
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- You'll be part of a unique culture and family of passionate and inspiring individuals.
- You'll work alongside the best talent in the industry
- people you'll be proud to work with.
- You'll have access to the global community of luxury group LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy) for endless career opportunities.
- You'll have the opportunity to be part of a community that drives meaningful social and environmental change and receive matching donations to support your charitable giving.
- Benefits you can mix and match, depending on your needs.
- Employee Assistance Program services for those times you need extra support.
- Holidays, time off, summer hours and flexibility to support work-life balance.
- And of course, there's our incredible swag
- free product gifts throughout the year and tons of discounts with our brand partners.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands
- including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.