ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work alongside the Marketing Director to set strategic priorities for the upcoming year
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve channel viewership and revenue targets
- Manage stakeholders throughout campaign development and execution
- Work with in-house media, social and creative agencies to brief, plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Lead ideation and execution of engaging fan-oriented event activations
- Act as brand steward to ensure all touch points (incl. on-air, online/social, sales, multi-platform and programming) are on-brand and on-strategy
- Support the sales teams in generating revenue by acting as the marketing lead on co-branded on-air promotions
- Manage budget throughout the year
ABOUT YOU:WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a consumer-oriented marketing or ad agency leadership role with experience in brand management
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is preferred
- Media planning, agency relationship managing and understanding of the creative briefing process is a must
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint If You Have the Following....We Want to Hear From You
- Knowledgeable and passionate about entertainment, pop culture and social/digital media
- Must be an agile and creative thinker with strategic orientation and resourcefulness
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills, able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to lead cross-departmental shared business results, with track record of adding value
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to collaboration
- Resilience and eagerness to thrive in a disrupted industry and able to move fast under pressure in this growing and high profile area of our business Why Corus?
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day
- Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique
- and amazing
- place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
- No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.