Right To Play protects, educates and empowers children to rise
Right To Play is a global organisation that protects, educates and empowers children to rise above adversity using the power of play. By harnessing play, one of the most powerful and fundamental forces in a child's life, we help 2.3million children each week to stay in school and out of work, to prevent life-threatening diseases like HIV and malaria, and to stay safe from exploitation and abuse. Right To Play is the only global development organisation focused exclusively on using play to transform the lives of children and youth impacted by poverty, war, disease, and inequality. Established in 2000, Right To Play is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has operations in 22 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced communications and marketing professional.
- The VP, Marketing & Communications is responsible for leveraging a full portfolio of traditional media, digital media and community engagement opportunities to raise awareness of RTP's impact, nurture existing donors for repeat engagement, and develop new donor bases.
- Special attention will be given to the development of social media strategies to enhance donor engagement and scale direct-to-donor communication.
- Working closely with the CPO, Executive Team and National Offices the VP will play a critical role in the development and implementation of all brand, stakeholder relations and public visibility strategies designed to maximize positive exposure for RTP.
- In addition to long-range planning, the VP will be responsible for developing and implementing the annual marketing communications plan. The VP will also have an important role in working collaboratively with the People and Culture Team to develop and deliver a comprehensive internal communications plan to help build employee connection, motivation, commitment and morale.
- Furthermore, as a member of the Executive Team, the VP, Marketing & Communications will assist in development and implementation of overall organisational policies and strategic planning.
If you are excited by this opportunity, and bring a skillset that combines inspirational and visionary leadership, proven and effective development of strategies and initiatives that encompass marketing, communications, creative production and presentation support, as well as the ability to collaborate across a global and dispersed organisation, then we look forward to hearing from you.
This role is based in Toronto, Canada.
Right To Play provides equal employment opportunities to employees regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We offer a family-friendly environment that allows for flexible work arrangements in order to support staff diversity and ensure a healthy work-life balance. We are a child-centered organisation. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in our programs. The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory police record check and vulnerable sector screening as a condition of employment.
Protecting your personal data is of the utmost importance to Perrett Laver and we take this responsibility very seriously. Any information obtained by our trading divisions is held and processed in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. The data you provide us with is securely stored on our computerized database and transferred to our clients for the purposes of presenting you as a candidate and/or considering your suitability for a role you have registered interest in.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Perrett Laver is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is ?Legitimate Interests'. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website http://www.perrettlaver.com/information/privacy/