Shannon Passero is looking for a successful Social Media and Ecommerce Coordinator to assist with the digital platforms, Social Media and content strategy execution of the retail products into a strong contributor online.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for fashion, experience with Website/Shopify administration and somebody who works well in a fast-paced environment. To be successful you will need a positive professional attitude and have the ability to communicate with Management its Marketing partners and store personnel clearly.
At The Post Office by Shannon Passero you'll get to use your passions and knowledge to assist our amazing customers with the products they love! We are obsessed with providing great service and amazing customer experience at our retail store and now it is time to have our digital platforms execute as we do to at The Post Office by Shannon Passero.
Our strong belief in retail's future and its great cohesiveness with strong digital platforms is why we are investing in this new unique in-house position. If you love great design and a wonderful inspiring work environment then you need to apply for this exciting position.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience with organizing, managing and operating Shopify is a MUST
- Organization is a MUST
- Day to day activities include developing relevant content, pictures and topics for social media and posting this content accurately, professionally and error free.
- You are a product marketer; sales focused and have experience with Ecommerce and Shopify.
- Detail orientated you can provide Website Management with an acute eye on details, pictures, page breaks and you will add to the overall site experience through feedback.
- Passionate about clothing you have the ability to create clear content for sales optimization and advertising campaigns.
- High customer service standards (internal and external) often speaking directly to customers
- Understanding and experience working on fashion and trends as the subject matter
- Knowledgeable on SEO, Meta tags and current fashion terminology and language
- Strong at building streamlined processes for content marketing and know how to efficiently manage projects, expectations, and your own time.
- Strong aesthetics and incorporating this into your work to build a superior customer experience and brand communication
- Ability to work well across the organization and work closely with 3rd party consultants
Along with your strategic and analytical input you'll be ready and eager to roll up your sleeves and execute on day to day Ecommerce fulfilment. Strategy is a team sport, so you'll work closely with many others to gather information and have time with the owner to build first rate content to build sales.
How to Apply
Please copy and paste ?Social Media and Ecommerce Coordinator' into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to: Via Isarta
Please ensure the job title is in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 905-788-3751 or 289-488-18001 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!