Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager as part of the Americas marketing team and is supported by regional and global teams. You'll collaborate with specialists in their areas including content writers, sales operations, and other marketing teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a position where you can continue to hone marketing operations skills as you support automation for our existing and future customers across Canada. You'll become an expert in our company, our products, the market, our customers, and the competition.
Bringing strong marketing operations and automation acumen, you'll get the opportunity to drive growth across all customer segments and maximize outcomes. We hope you enjoy evolving business environments, because we are growing quickly and would love a team member who is ready to use their expertise to solve problems and shape solutions.
- Build and develop email communications to our prospect and customer base including monthly newsletters and product launches.
- Set up campaigns and test plans to maximize conversions and ROI; continuously optimize campaigns and lead nurturing journeys.
- Assist in developing and maintaining marketing automation processes, procedures, SLAs, programs, technical processes, and workflows in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Manage prospect and customer databases and ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM and CASL regulations
- Serve as subject matter expert on our systems and data flows, and continue to build and grow our value-based culture that encourages innovation and collaboration
- You have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- An understanding and working knowledge of SQL and scripting languages like AMPscript
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data to provide recommendations on optimization for marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skillsInquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 1+ years of experience in marketing operations, automation, and technology & analytics. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud experience will be highly valued
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML,CSS, SQL
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnel and experience measuring marketing attribution
At Xero, we are empowered to bring our ?whole self' to work. Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we're immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate. We care about learning together and celebrate our teams' continuous improvement and career development.
We offer a great remuneration package, including compelling benefits and perks, like Xero shares. We also support flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. Our Canadian Xero family includes Hubdoc, an automated data capture platform and we have offices in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver. From the moment you step through our doors, you'll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.