Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we're all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that's just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we're on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world's best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can't wait to meet you.
Cricut is a US-based privately held company that has been experiencing explosive growth over the past few years in both US and Canada. The company is establishing a strong customer base in Canada and seeks to further growth in the country by creating a local team.
As the Canada Marketing Manager with Cricut, your focus is to further the growth of Cricut's Canadian revenue by increasing awareness within the market as well as supporting channel marketing. This includes multiple channels within the crafting and general ?lifestyle' technology markets, both online and offline. Strategic positioning of the Cricut brand to ensure sustainable growth is a key concern. Success is measured in achieving/exceeding targets for revenue, retail activations, growth of Cricut footprint, achieving key marketing KPIs, and increasing Cricut brand awareness.
This position reports to the Canada Sales & Marketing Director.
- Work effectively with Cricut personnel across multiple levels and roles, including senior management, product marketing, operations, sales, marketing, and administration
- Work closely with the US Marketing teams, and the External PR Firm to guide and execute the brand and product marketing strategy in the region
- Utilise ?flip the funnel? marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and NPS across the region
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retail partners and distributors, across multiple levels and roles, including senior management, marketing team members
- Tracking of Marketing budget, including appropriate approvals and payment of invoices
- Booking, coordination of schedules and administration of Craft fairs, shows and expos
- Potential for travel to and working demonstrations and shows.
- Following up on customer service issues in the region, identifying and being proactive in terms of social media complaints, and coordinating with customers and distributors locally as well as Member Care in Utah.
- Effectively manage and grow our ?friends of Cricut?, including Product Experts, Social Media Groups, Cricut Crew, and influencers across all countries.
- 10+ years of marketing experience in the consumer goods sector.
- Excellent financial acumen, professional organization skills, and time management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office suite, SAP and Google Analytics.
- Strong experience of managing both retail and online customers
- Must possess ?can do' attitude and a willingness to work hard and be part of a small, dynamic, and energetic team.
- The role will be home based, ideally in Toronto but not essential.
- Domestic and International travel expected, including to US HQ
- Cultural fit: Energetic, self-starter. Gets stuff done without being a jerk. Is a player, not a victim. Acts like an owner.
As a brand enjoying hyper-growth, the opportunities for personal and career development are substantial. As a self-starter, your motivation, passion and energy will be key to future success.
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways
- include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you're all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Candidates must pass a background check and reference check.