The Director of Product Marketing will play a fundamental role in developing and maturing how we connect our story to the market. We need a builder who will help vision, design and execute on a best-in-class strategy for our go-to-market, product launch, market research and enablement initiatives. Woven through this, you see a story around every corner and love inspiring prospects, customers and employees to engage in our value.
Go to Market Strategy (20%)
Measures of success: Go to market strategy(s) for our Products and Solutions. ARR Growth for both new logo and back to base
- Own the Go-To-Market strategy for new products with input from Exec, Sales, Marketing and Product from conception through launch, measurement and continuous improvement
- Define and coordinate programs to drive adoption via Marketing and Customer Success
- Develop the vision of "What problems are we solving for which people?"
- Articulate Resolver's key capabilities and differentiators both internally and externally
- Identify, quantify and select which market segments should be targeted
Product Launch (20%)
Measures of success: Product launches are smooth, efficient and the organization is able to rapidly consume changes to the product and applications. There is clear documentation around each launch, highlighting value and access.
- Product launch
- Define and own Product Launches
- from strategy through communication
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify key functionality in each release, and the impact and value to customers
- Develop training material to enable internal and external stakeholders to learn about and understand key changes
Market Research and Customer Intimacy (30%)
Measures of success: The organization has access to strong customer and market insights to drive decision making. Competitive insights and positioning are well known across the organization.
- Gain domain expertise related to Resolver's target markets
- Follow and understand the market trends and competitive landscape
- Conduct primary market research that leads to market insights (interviews, surveys, studiers, win/loss interviews)
- Build and mature the customer intimacy program
- Ensure the organization has a cohesive and effective way of capturing and centralizing customer insights
- Monitor and communicate trends and patterns that emerge from those insights to the broader organization
- Develop and mature Buyer Personas
Sales, Marketing and CX Enablement (25%)
Measures of success: The sales enablement function is equipped with our product story, messaging and positioning as well. The marketing team has the supporting documents required to write compelling ad and campaign copy that successfully converts leads. The CX enablement team has the supporting documentation to communicate the key characteristics and value prop of our products.
- Use market insights and strategy to develop product messaging and positioning
- Develop commercial insights, white papers, maturity models and other domain SME guidance that support and advance the product vision.
- Develop sales presentations, RFP templates, product image libraries and other key sales tools that enable the sales team to perform at a high level
- Collaborate with sales engineering to ensure demos align to core value prop and distinctive competence.
Team Building and Development (5%)
Measures of success: Team eNPS, Performance Effectiveness (QPCs), Weekly 1:1's, Career Development Program Engagement
- Enables the function to maximize their impact by providing oversight, support, and guidance through: coordinating best use of resources, review of projects and potential risks, as well as resolving bottlenecks;
- Mentors and coach the team in the achievement of KRs and personal performance objectives.
PEOPLE WHO EXCEL:
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience launching B2B SaaS products in an agile environment
- Experience performing primary research, analyzing and communicating results.
- Proven knowledge and/or application of: survey design and execution, Win/Loss Interview programs, product growth analytics, competitive intelligence, go to market strategies.
- You like building. You will excel if you are a highly accountable owner who likes not only drawing-up the future state, but also making it real
- You are curious about data (qualitative and quantitative) and keen to leverage it
- You know how to herd cats (joking!), but you are able to engage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive to alignment and action
- You are organized and have experience in project and program management
- Last but not least, you are passionate about customers and the problems we can solve with our phenomenal software!
ABOUT US : RESOLVER
Resolver is one of Canada's Great Workplaces. Culture isn't something we write about (although we do), we live our values and challenge each other to be our best selves. We invest Resolverites who will grow with us.
- Team: we have smart, talented and curious people you'll work with and learn from. We collaborate a lot too, which means bonus points for people who love cross-functional learning.
- Impact: we solve complex challenges for some of the world's most recognized organizations. Our customers use our software to help reduce the frequency and severity of negative events to protect people, product and organizational success. What we do matters.
- Professional development: we have great online learning internally for you to tap in to.
- It's a Scale-up: what does that even mean? We have the best elements of a start-up blended with the stability and process design of an enterprise. There is still a lot of white space though, so people to take initiative to help us get better!
- Vacation: it's open, which means we don't worry about an accrual clock. Unlimited vacation has been called a bit of scam, so we'll tell you that most Resolverites enjoy between 3-4 weeks off a year.
- Parental leave: best-in-class top-up for new parents
- 100% for 15 weeks new parents and a bonus 5 weeks for birth Moms.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health and dental from day one. And our vision care is every 12 months! We also offer a wellness/fitness reimbursement, that can go towards things like gym memberships, yoga classes, soccer membership fees or a bike.
- Flexibility: because that's how we roll in isolation. Also, we believe we hire adults who should own their schedules.
- This role is expected to begin remotely due to COVID-19, but when we're back you'll have access to office perks (coffee/tea/lattes...snacks and more. Ping-pong, games night, beer o'clock, chess, Switch, foodie bake-offs, and salad days are great ways for people to come together).
Over 1,000 of the world's largest organizations depend on Resolver's cloud software product to protect their employees, customers, supply chain and brand. We do this by using data to manage risk and security in a single solution. As a high-growth scale-up, we have the agility, autonomy and experimental drive of a start-up with the stability of an enterprise (minus the bureaucracy). We're a flat organization
- in value and by design. There are no offices, we want dialogue and ideas to flow throughout our org so we can get better, faster.
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we'd like to meet you. Click here to get the process rolling.
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Resolver is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please notify the applicable recruiter or contact us directly at via Isarta