Do you have a strong command of the English language with a demonstrated proficiency in editing and proof reading? Do you consider yourself a skilled communicator who is highly proficient with Microsoft Office? Do you have a passion for PowerPoint? Is attention to detail in your DNA? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? If this describes you then consider joining a fast-paced team as an entry level Design & Communications Associate at an Agency that specializes in presentations. Training will occur in the Montreal office. We will provide you with a computer set-up for the home so that your are able to remote into our server from home. We alternate onsite work across the team such that we can achieve full social distancing while still coming into the office on a scheduled rotation.
SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE TO QUALIFY FOR THIS ENGAGE PRESENTATIONS;
- Fluently bilingual in French and English*
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office for PC: PowerPoint*, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Skilled with the Adobe Creative Suite (AI, INDD or PSD)
- Adept at online content management systems
- Proficiency in website design and website maintenance
- Proficient communication skills
- Technically savvy with the ability to quickly become proficient in new software
- High level of professionalism
- Experience with Final Cut Pro
- Experience with QuickBooks
- A proven track record as a proficient presenter
- A passion for customer service / client management
Please send in a well formatted CV / Resume and a formal cover letter. We will evaluate your formatting, design and communication skills so make it shine!
Remuneration: to be discussed / commensurate with skills and education