At Aecon, we're building the future and our people are at the heart of everything we do. We're always looking for exceptional talent to work on our exciting and ever-expanding project portfolios. We are focused on being the #1 Canadian Infrastructure Company and the first choice employer in our industry.
Faster.Smarter.Safer. This is how Aecon Utilities is committed to delivering projects. Aecon Utilities is ready to become Canada's #1 utility construction provider and we're looking for an Sales Support Administrator to help us get there!
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager Field Services, the Sales Support Administrator will support the established sales lead program by maintaining and break down performance data on individual performance. The Sales Support Administrator will also schedule weekly training classes and track all sales training and assist in growing the overall program.
- Being a point of contact for the department: answering incoming calls as well as email messages
- Scheduling of all weekly and monthly team meetings for training
- Maintain, support, distribute and improve existing reporting/analytics.
- Provide support to teams that require deeper dives into data.
- Assist and support the creation of sales incentive programs
- Identify and clearly communicate opportunity findings and results with stakeholders, team members and project teams for performance improvements.
- Collaborates with the Field Managers and Supervisors to determine approaches and methods to improve the overall performance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Grade 12 education (required) with preference for post secondary degree or diploma.
- A strong understanding of MS Excel.
- 1 to 2 years related work experience.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical teams as well as business users.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, cooperative interdepartmental relationships.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines.
- Proven ability to take initiative.
- Valid Driver's License.
EXTENT OF PUBLIC CONTACT
- Client representatives
- Sales and Service representatives
- Project team members
- General Public
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Prolonged sedentary positioning