Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world's first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
WHAT YOU GET FROM THIS ROLE:
Our Inside Sales teams partner with Field Sales to bring Splunk solutions to the most progressive companies in the world. A career at Splunk means challenging yourself and your customers to reach higher
- and to have fun doing it. We are seeking a dynamic, emerging professional to join our fast-growing team. There is a defined growth path for successful Inside Sales Representatives to be promoted throughout the sales organization and other similar roles and marketing functions.
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES LOOK LIKE:
- Create pipeline for your territory using demand generation & prospecting tools
- Find new opportunities and quickly develop rapport with new clients
- Explore & identify new opportunities in new accounts and/or buying centers
- Research and present business intelligence about customers & prospects
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking & cold-calling
- Travel occasionally for training and/or meetings
WHO YOU ARE:
- Sales hunter
- 2 to 3 years of demonstrated ability in selling or generating demand for enterprise IT solutions (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance)
- Fluent in French & English
- Determination & relishes the chase
- Self-motivation and relentless in pursuit of creating their own success
- To be at the top of the leaderboard & hates to lose
- High energy and contagious optimism
- Adaptability and thrives on environments where they can grow
- A growth mentality & a never-ending appetite for learning new things
- Confidence in handling of objections
- Logic-based problem solving
- Takes ownership & accountability to prioritize tasks
- A passion for research, data, and analysis that drives action
- Ability to pilot a matrixed environment: collaborate & gain commitment cross functionally
- An ability to analyze business data to tell a compelling and actionable story
- Excellent presentation skills and clear communication
- An instinct to Google a solution to a new problem
- A strong executive presence, with polish and dedication to customer outcomes
- Calculated adventurous person who is not afraid to experiment quickly!
- We are only able to consider candidates local to our Vancouver Canada office or those who are relocating to the area (we are not able to offer relocation or offer sponsorship for this sales role)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.