As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That is why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 47,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
This position will be working within our concrete technologies division to develop and manage sales activities in a defined territory of Ontario and Quebec for Liebherr concrete equipment including Truck-mounted Concrete Pumps, and Concrete Crawler Pumps. With an expertise of truck integration, axle load requirements, and mounting of pump from customer and factory input, the Product Sales Manager supports the sales strategy for the region, while ensuring alignment with the Liebherr Canada's Concrete Division strategic goals.
You have a passion to learn, and are looking to develop your career within a family owned global business.
Reporting into our Burlington branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
- Product Sales Manager
- Concrete Technologies
- Develop and manage customers' accounts directly in the support of growing the business for concrete technology products with the cooperation of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- With your demonstrated strong selling techniques, and ability to close sales that meet customer need, you will generate leads, submit quotes, follow up and conduct negotiations until orders are received.
- Oversee the technical integration of Liebherr Concrete Pumps into the Canadian market, including adaption to applicable standards as needed with your ability to break down problems and issues into components and analysis of the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and are able to keep informed about market conditions, track competitive information and political factors that may affect the goals of the organization to provide management with accurate and timely assessments and reports on market conditions
- including product developments, market shares, market prices, competition activities; potential/current customers and competitors; etc.
- A minimum of five+ (5) years of sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience equivalent to 8 or more years in a Sales, Sales Support, Business Development and/or Product Management role with similar products.
- You are confident in your technical sales skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with our customers.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (generous field and overtime premiums are applicable), full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We support your career at Liebherr with comprehensive factory supported training from our international counterparts.
As part of our Branded Clothing program, Liebherr will also provide you with clothing that can be used on the job site or casually on your own time. We are proud of our company and our employees, and are pleased to include our customer facing team as ambassadors of our brand through this program at no cost to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.