Senior BI Analysts are responsible for identifying and reporting on patterns of partnership distribution behavior that have a direct impact on the profitability. Through the use of large and ever-growing data sets, analysts develop actionable insights and help the company identify risks and growth opportunities. Distribution requires continuous monitoring and interpretation of trends to help Priceline.com protect and grow its bottom line.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Management (strategic partnerships) you will be merging and analyzing data across a variety of schemas to derive models and business-process tools that generate insight. You will be a key member of the partnership operations team and the analytics and reporting you produce will result in direct improvement of Priceline's bottom line. You will help product owners and development teams visualize the probable outcomes associated with projects and their products.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Analyze and stitch together diverse sets of data to identify actionable insights for product, process and business leaders.
- Build a portfolio of key performance indicators for growth and risk-mitigation trends, as well as sustainable monitoring tools and reporting to validate findings.
- Develop, interpret, and communicate consumer KPIs with finance and product management teams.
- Integrate high quality data sources to enable precise, near ?real-time? decision making on all inbound transactions.
- Select, prioritize, and drive projects that will extend the capabilities of the operations, product and analytics teams.
- Collaborate with several teams, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports, often with little guidance
- Organize and present your findings in a meaningful way to make sure your stakeholders are able to make the right decision
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degree in math, economics, a quantitative field, or requisite experience
- 4-7 years of data analysis experience
- 2-3 years of unstructured/ big data analytics.
- Strong proficiency in SQL (Oracle)
- Proficiency with data analysis and visualization tools (particularly Tableau)
- Proven analytical ability and strong proficiency in Excel
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills from product specifications, to JIRA tickets, to stakeholder presentations.
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Capability to validate and accurately explain results of analysis.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication and problems solving skills
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.
WHO WE ARE:
About Priceline Partner Network, a division of Priceline.com
Our mission is ?Helping people experience the world? and our business and market sector is growing rapidly.
As a part of the Priceline Group we are a member of the world's leading and most valuable travel group. Companies that fall under the Priceline Group umbrella include: Booking.com, Priceline.com, Kayak, Agoda and OpenTable.
The Priceline Group is the third largest e-commerce company in the world (behind Amazon and Alibaba). In 2015, Priceline was one of Fortunes ?most admired companies? for the third year in a row, behind only Alphabet (Google), Facebook and Amazon in the tech space. Priceline Partner Network is the distribution arm of Priceline.com and is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
WORKING WITH US:
We are proud to offer a casual, fun and fast-paced work environment at a company that is growing rapidly. You have the opportunity to contribute to our strategic direction and see your analysis have a real financial impact on our bottom line. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- Brand new office in Downtown Winnipeg
- A casual, fun, and fast-paced work environment at a company that is growing rapidly
- Subsidized parking and gym membership
- Competitive base salary and consistently aggressive bonus
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- Annual conference or training opportunity
- Employer RRSP matching
- Modern hardware and software to work with
- Regular team and company-wide events
- Travel opportunities for training and collaboration with our team members in other offices
We're excited that you are interested in a career with us. For all current employees , please use the internal portal to find jobs and apply.
External candidates are required to have an account before applying. When you click Apply, returning candidates can log in or new candidates can quickly create an account to save/view applications.