Hexagon's Autonomy and Positioning division (A&P) seeks a passionate marketer to join us as a Global Marketing Specialist
- Agriculture. Working within a close-knit marketing team, you will plan and execute various marketing projects, product launches and campaigns to advance our position as an industry leader in GNSS technology and correction services. As an integral member of our busy Marketing Communications team, you can also expect to collaborate on a wide variety of corporate, divisional and cross-industry projects to support long-term strategic goals.
Success in this team-oriented role will require taking responsibility for independent projects while supporting and collaborating with colleagues to complete tasks. Our diverse and global B2B technology business moves quickly and requires an adaptable and collaborative individual.
The ideal candidate will reside in Calgary, AB Canada or Morton, IL USA, but we will consider remote work locations in Canada or the US for the right applicant.RESPONSIBILITIES :
As Global Marketing Specialist, Agriculture, you will be responsible for:
- Managing ag-related product launches
- Supporting our OEM partners to create while labelled marketing content
- Producing written, digital, and video content for use in a variety of channels
- Content compliance with brand standards and company policies
- Social media and advertising campaigns
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise of existing and emerging technology standards, as well as industry trends and best practices Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of the crop production industry either through hands-on experience or an ag industry marketing role.
- Bonus points for candidates with precision agriculture or GNSS understanding or experience.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing, communications or related field preferred; however, we will consider candidates with proven agriculture marketing experience and other marketing certificates/training in lieu.
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on marketing experience, including project management, product launches, copywriting, lead generation strategies, inbound marketing, advertising (digital and traditional), social media, video projects, presentations, virtual events, and more.
- The ability to travel internationally to trade shows and events in the future
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Self-starter who is motivated by advancing agricultural technology and passionate about marketing
- Must be self-directed and capable of managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, organized and proficient
- Can respond rapidly to changes in the industry, priorities, and work environment
- Ability to create strong working relationships across internal teams and with our customers and partners
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams worldwide
- Ability to speak, read or write in multiple languages; bonus points for Portuguese or German
- Understanding of GDPR and global privacy regulations
- Experience with Salesforce/Pardot
- Basic InDesign, Photoshop and other Adobe product skills
Hexagon's Autonomy & Positioning division includes leading brands NovAtel, VERIPOS and AutonomouStuff. Our solutions are critical to precision agriculture, defense, automotive, transportation, marine, survey, oil and gas and many other applications.
Our technologies focus on Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) and Inertial Navigation Systems (INS), including global correction services, anti-jamming and anti-spoofing, as well as advanced algorithms for specialized applications.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR.