Join the team that powers the global real estate economy
- CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Research the competitive landscape, understand the buyer personas and determine the best way to market the products.
- Craft positioning and messaging to make sure that products and features (new and existing) are presented in a consistent way that resonates with target buyers.
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-led research.
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing teams.
- Make sure customer-facing teams
- such as sales and support
- know how to talk about the product externally and have the training and sales collateral they need.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team on a variety of programs that drive customer adoption, such as webinars, success stories, and website updates.
- Support the evaluation of new opportunities to increase revenue and profits.
- Collaborates with sales, marketing, and support department to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Use market research data to determine product pricing.
- Create launch plans and coordinate cross-functional activities required to bring new customer experiences to market.
- Achieves revenue goals.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- BS Degree or equivalent work/industry experience
- 5+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role for a software development company.
- Analytical skills with an understanding of statistical models and how they are used in a product solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation skills to present to and persuade large and diverse audiences.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Microsoft Office applications.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
- Background in insurance is a plus.
- Keen eye for detail.
CORELOGIC'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.