ABOUT COUCH & ASSOCIATES
A marketing technology agency, we are a team of Marketing Analysts, Prospect Concierges, DataScientists, Strategic Advisors, and Developers that use an agile and continuous developmentmethodology.
Our customers are Large Revenue Companies doing innovative marketing with the newest technology. We enable them to fully utilize their marketing technology stacks in such a way as to empower ourcustomers' marketing and sales teams to influence pipelines and customer lifecycles. We offer a great, collaborative culture with many perks for its staff. If you value strategic, data-driven decisions, and believe these should always be the driving force behind every decision then we want you on our team.
- Work with the Leadership team in creating & managing a monthly marketing calendar and executing on prioritized iniatives.
- Manage C&A social media accounts, content production, website updates and email marketing;
- Work with Managing Consultants to extract customer success stories, content for blog posts, etc..,
- Support the Managing Consultant team with development of assets to be leveraged during sales cycles.
- Monitor marketing and technology industry news and research targeted events for C&A Leadership to attend.
- Coordinate internal team building events; and external client events and engagements.
- Assist with the internal preparation for conferences; coordinating travel, schedules, events etc.,
- Other duties as required.
- You have 2+ years of marketing experience, managing social media platforms.
- You have experience with CRM software such as Salesforce, and Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- You are a proactive self-starter which will be critical to your success and take initiative without direct supervision;
- You thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced and hands-on environment;
- You have a strong ability to interact with the C-suite;
- You possess superior communication skills that command the attention of and influence others internally and externally;
- You have dynamic interpersonal skills that allow you to build strong relationships across the organization as well as within the business community;
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL © 2018 Couch & Associates Inc.
If you are excited by the role and are an individual that consistently exceeds expectations, we want to
hear from you. Please send your cover letter and resume (not just your LinkedIn profile)
We appreciate your interest and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be
contacted. Couch and Associates is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to fair employment
practices. Applicants may ask for accommodations if required to ensure equal participation in the
recruitment and job selection