We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
HOME & CONSUMER BUSINESS UNIT AT SILICON LABS
Home & Consumer Business Unit within IOT is one of the largest and fastest growing revenue segments within the company and includes integrated circuits, certified modules and software targeting high performance, and low-power applications. Our portfolio of industry leading wireless solutions featuring BLE, Wifi, Sub-GHz long range, Zigbee, Z-Wave, OpenThread and other emerging technologies drive lighting, home security, home automation, HVAC and access control markets. You can find our technology in leading IoT platforms across the various market segments.
- Deep understanding of customers’ needs, market dynamics, and competitive landscape
- Collaborate with sales, business development, engineering, project management and corporate marketing teams to guide product execution, priorities and delivery
- Manage requests and expectations across our global sales team and customer base, balancing tactical/strategic actions in response
- Drive product launches, marketing activities, sales enablement and product training
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to ensure our wireless solutions are well-aligned with and prioritized to continuously evolving business, market and customer needs
- Drive and deliver revenue and margin expectations by defining and implementing marketing and relationship initiatives that meet or exceed the targets
- Periodic domestic and international travel required to our global sites and key customers in North America, Europe and Asia
THREE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- You will be joining the Lighting Product team on the ground floor and will be a key contributor in the creation of our Lighting strategy within Home & Consumer IoT, which is one of the largest revenue segments for our company
- Ability to make an impact at Silicon Labs by driving revenue growth from several hundred million to 500M+ in the next 3+ years
- Lead in the creation of our greenfield roadmap encompassing ICs, modules, and software for our Lighting segment within Home & Consumer IoT
- 5+ years of experience in wireless product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to grow innovative products in rapidly changing markets
- Strong understanding of design/implementation best practices in IoT solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and influence customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Master's/Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent), MBA preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.