At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel-and perform-their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title-it's a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we're co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn't exist. To do that, we're looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We're looking for you. Join us
About this role
As the Program Manager, Employer Brand Marketing you will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Programs and Operations, you are responsible for the creation, implementation and measurement of the company's global employer brand and program strategy. You will be instrumental to the organization in shaping the development and generation of content and campaigns aligned with lululemon's company objectives and employer value proposition. You will create and deploy events and campaigns to meet key talent needs and have a global lululemon events presence in support of a culture of inclusion with more diverse human experiences and perspectives.
A day in the life: What you do
- You will elevate our brand through the execution of the global employer brand strategy that you create and implement throughout online and offline channels, including global and regional campaigns, events and digital marketing
- You will influence the attraction, hiring and retention of talent through social media and training for leaders
- By building and executing upon our global employer branding annual calendar, you will allow the business and employees alike to flourish
- You will develop, report and communicate metrics on global employer branding initiatives (including net promoter score) to deliver on an exceptional employee experience
- You will coach and partner global talent acquisition team members and stakeholders to shift the impact the employer brand has on the employee experience
- By engaging the internal collective/current employee base in our employer brand efforts you will have a positive impact on the work environment and the employer brand
- You will develop employer branding events in line with global company events (Seawheeze, Sweatlife, 10k, and more) to further our employer brand strategy and roadmap
- You will develop a job advertisement strategy to support the organizations talent needs
- You have 4 to 5 years' proven experience in the work of employer branding or digital engagement
- You've spent a minimum of 5 years' in the work of marketing, human resources, communications or a related field
- You've had experience generating and managing employer brand content and campaigns
- You've spent time successfully managing channels including LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Indeed
- You've developed appropriate collateral materials to be used internally or externally in branding campaigns
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take yourself too seriously. #LI-NA