HELP US CHANGE FASHION
At Frank And Oak, we’re dedicated to designing clothes people feel good in and feel good about. The decisions made in the fashion industry have a huge impact on people and the planet. Faced with the effects of climate change, we fully recognize the urgency to do our part. This is why we are committed to minimizing our impact by prioritizing recycled fabrics and responsible practices throughout our supply chain to make quality clothing that lasts.
We’re looking for forward-thinkers to help us challenge standard practices in the retail and fashion industries in a collaborative and inclusive work environment. Sounds like something you’re interested in? Drop us a line!
Frank And Oak is looking for a Social Media & Influencer Specialist to manage, grow and maintain our social marketing footprint. Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager and in collaboration with our Marketing team, you will establish an effective and engaging social media strategy to grow our community and engage with our customers & followers.
Social & Community Management – Day to Day (65%)
- Own Frank And Oak social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts) along with budget, reporting and growth targets;
- Lead the development of social media and digital content strategies in collaboration with the marketing team and the creative team (editorial calendars, ideation, content creation, media campaign, KPIs, digital trend, etc.);
- Own social calendar for posting on a daily basis tapping into culturally relevant events (depending on channel) and schedule content for the week on Facebook & Instagram;
- Develop engaging daily Instagram stories showcasing new style trends & collections;
- Development of contests & campaigns that engage our audience & grow followers;
- Participate in the development and execution of the community management strategy and implement it in order to achieve the weekly growth objectives;
- Ensure social media comments are responded to at a rate of 90%+ within 24 hours while respecting brand guidelines;
- Work with the customer service team to quickly resolve customer issues through social media;
Influencer Management & Paid Social Support (20%)
- Build and maintain relationships with social influencers with a view on growing our brand awareness;
- Develop partnerships with other brands, bloggers to partner and talk about Frank And Oak on social channels;
- Support the production, execution and performance of our paid-social ads and develop stoppable feed;
Reporting & Competitive Research (15%)
- Weekly, monthly reporting on social media performance (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram);
- Provide recommendations on opportunities for growth.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Diploma in marketing, communication or a relevant field;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- Knowledge of Iconosquare, Sprout Social or other social posting tools;
- Awareness and knowledge of fashion, culture and marketing trends;
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms for business use;
- Strategic and creative thinking with analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and project management;
- Good team spirit and ease with interpersonal relationships.
Frank And Oak is committed to providing an inclusive work environment. We believe in
the benefits of diversity when each individual has the opportunity to reach their full
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.