We are looking for a dynamic person to fill the important role of eCommerce Specialist. You will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of our eCommerce Website and implementing strategies to increase traffic, sales and conversions on the website.
TASKS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Researching and implementing latest digital marketing strategies;
- Managing site development and modifications;
- Merchandise and content management ensuring accuracy across all platforms;
- Ensuring brand message and goals align with the company;
- Keep a promotions & marketing calendar;
- Establish and track metrics for success, such as traffic, engagement and conversion;
- Create and manage email campaigns using Klaviyo or Mailchimp;
- Create and manage ad campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Google and Bing.
- Consistently improve Web/Mobile User Interface
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Communications;
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant work experience, eCommerce Marketing in fashion is ideal;
- Experience and strong proficiency in Shopify;
- Knowledge in eCommerce best practices, SEO and Google Analytics or other traffic analysis tools;
- Knowledge in e-mail marketing (Klaviyo), adwords and facebook ads;
- Great understanding of merchandising, planning and inventory management;
- Knowledge of Slate,HTML, CSS, JQuery;
- Knowledge in Graphic Design;
- Bilingualism written & spoken.
- Strong attention to details;
- Leadership qualities and desire for advancement;
- Team Spirit;
- Organizational skills;
- Excellent ability to efficiently manage priorities;
- Creativity and interest in fashion & streetwear.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday to Friday