Do you want to work for a top company with a 4.9 glassdoor rating? Perkuto is growing and we're looking for a project manager to join the team!
Perkuto is a fast-growing and industry-leading marketing operations agency and a platinum Adobe partner offering a wide range of consulting services to help our clients fully leverage Marketo, optimize their processes, and advance their business objectives. Our mission is to bring exceptional service to our customers by combining deep industry expertise with the power of today’s marketing technologies. We believe a better workplace creates a better customer experience, and we build the company every day with this in mind.
Our environment is unique. Certified as a great place to work in Canada in 2019, Perkuto is a company that places the well-being of its employees and the satisfaction of its customers at the heart of its priorities. We have a dynamic and collaborative team in which you will have the opportunity to really make a difference!
The Project Manager will assist Perkuto’s team and clients during the entire lifecycle of a project. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the deliverables, scope, budget and timeline of each project as well as maintain the client expectations and relationship. The Project Manager will also provide an ongoing status of his projects to the Delivery Management Team.
- Organize, conduct and document status meetings with clients and the assigned project team
- Set and manage client expectations for deliverables and timelines
- Provision and update projects in Perkuto’s systems
- Attend remote and on-site workshops to participate in and document requirements gathering
- Collaborate with the assigned project team to ensure project deliverability
- Assist project team in maintaining project progress and tasks up-to-date
- Act as the main point of contact between all project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Good interpersonal skills, strong relationship-building skills
- Detailed, meticulous, well organized
- Able to multi-task and follow several projects at the same time
- Able to prioritize based on company and client needs
- Comfortable with SaaS tools (Salesforce, Marketo, Google Apps, LiquidPlanner, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Bilingual (english a must)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in full-cycle project management
- PMI or IIBA certification an asset.
- Able and willing to travel (20% of the time max)
Perks and Benefits
- Work with the best! Awesome co-workers using cutting edge technology and Saas tools.
- Competitive compensation. Salary + Stock Option Plan
- Stay balanced. Unlimited vacation!
- Take care. Health and dental insurance
- Grow your mind. Training and certification exam fees covered.
- Work from home. No commute required!
- Priceless. Balance your career and home, with a friendly work environment and flexible hours
Interested? Send us your resume and your Top 5. Your Top 5 is a list of the five most compelling, creative and quirky reasons you are the perfect fit for Perkuto.