Reporting to the V.P. of Sales, the Commercial/PRO Account Manager will plan, organize, and control operations for Commercial accounts to meet the company’s commercial goals.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Develop, validate, and implement all strategies and actions required to meet / exceed the sales goals for the managed account with given budget.
- Prepare and validate presentations/ business reviews and ensure strict follow-up with the account and representatives to ensure proper execution on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, validate, and execute bookings for the accounts/region in accordance with expenditures allotted by the company.
- Maintain a good business relationship with every company product group stakeholder.
- Prepare written materials, such as business agreements, special offers and promotional events, with internal and external parties.
- Obtain listings of all core company products and related floor space, in accordance with company strategies, for the accounts.
- Manage/Push account reps to deliver on sales targets and KPIs.
- Keep planograms up-to-date to optimize individual product presentation.
- Inform immediate supervisor of key actions that will be taken for the client, different negotiations that are taking place, and related results.
- Prepare all necessary reports in accordance with timetables determined by the organizations and the client.
- Attend various meetings called by immediate supervisor to ensure an active role in all activities related to the position.
- Commercial Lighting experience required.
- University degree in business administration or experience with key account management
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in account management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Result and action oriented
- Detailed oriented and follow up
- Developed analytic and strategic thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to persuade
- Ability to adapt
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Perfect proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of customer clientele in commercial space.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to manage P&L
- Ability to travel when needed
- Valid driver’s license
_ *** Only candidates selected for the next stage will receive a phone call follow-up. ***_
Job Type: Full-time