Reporting to the V.P. of Sales, the Account Manager will plan, organize, and control operations for club channel and other global accounts to meet the company’s commercial goals.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop, validate, and implement all strategies and actions required to meet / exceed the sales goals for the managed account with given budget.
- Prepare and validate presentations/ business reviews and ensure strict follow-up with the account to ensure proper execution on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, validate, and execute bookings for the account in accordance with expenditures allotted by the company.
- Maintain a good business relationship with every company product group stakeholder.
- Prepare written materials, such as business agreements, special offers and promotional events, with internal and external parties.
- Obtain listings of all core company products and related floor space, in accordance with company strategies, for the account.
- Keep planograms up-to-date to optimize individual product presentation.
- Inform immediate supervisor of key actions that will be taken for the client, different negotiations that are taking place, and related results.
- Prepare all necessary reports in accordance with timetables determined by the organizations and the client.
- Attend various meetings called by immediate supervisor to ensure an active role in all activities related to the position.
- University degree in business administration or experience with key account management
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in account management
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Result and action oriented
- Detailed oriented and follow up
- Developed analytic and strategic thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to persuade
- Ability to adapt
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Club, Mass or hardware and online channel experience
- Prficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of customer clientele
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to manage P&L
- Ability to travel when needed
- Valid driver’s license
_ *** Only candidates selected for the next stage will receive a phone call follow-up. ***_