Are you looking for an opportunity to play an integral part in our continuing growth? We are Servomax a Montréal based Profit 500 company with a 20 year history of growth and innovation in the coffee, office supply and single use eco-friendly disposable products industry. We have newly incorporated our Life in Green division and are looking to have the right people join us for the ride.
As we are starting this new exciting chapter, we are taking the time to assess our product line and evaluate which opportunities, channels, markets and strategies will bring the best out of us. It is within this context that we are actively interviewing for a Director of Marketing who will assist in the development and execution of our domestic and international marketing campaign and commercial efforts.
Reporting directly to the president of Life in Green you will play an important role in the establishment of budgets and strategies for a scalable, sustainable and profitable growth trajectory. The right candidate will need to embrace the challenges of working in a high paced environment. We expect you to be creative, organized, hands-on, quick and showcase leadership.
Here are some of the other responsibilities: creating and launching new website, managing external vendors such as marketing agencies, new product launches, email campaigns, content creation, tradeshows, online retailing, social media, lead generations, ROI reporting, branding, managing budgets, copyright and trademark across international markets, new customer acquisition, Increasing engagement with existing customers, project management, writing business communications,
- 3-7 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years in a senior role, Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, business, psychology).
- Creative with a sense of aesthetics with a demonstrated track record of creating content, developing campaigns and/or strategies.
- Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base.
- Strategic thinking skills, creative problem solver, marketing-savviness, adaptative, independent, decisive, potential and attitude required to learn.
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment. Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creating omni channel campaigns which engage, educate and motivate.
- Proven track record collaborating with internal and external business partners to deliver positive ROI results. Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, numeric campaigns and performance metrics and Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices.