What is it like to be a Senior Social Media Manager at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on agency’s premium accounts,in the lifestyle, beauty, fashion and consumer packaged goods category, National and internationally renowned brands. You will be supported by our Community Manager and rest of social media team as well as access to our In-house Content Creation team, Influencer project manager and Paid Media Specialist. Your role will be to execute social media strategies, create and publish contents over various digital and social media platforms, oversee and analyze the performance and to participate in the implementation of inbound and outbound social media tactics through the following activities:
- Social Media Strategy
- Analysis of the current brand’s social media performance.
- Copy and content calendars in both English and French languages.
- Creating engaging content by sourcing images and writing compelling copy, tailored to each social channel.
- Work closely with our in-house content studio team to produce original content
- Participating in special events, event reviews, photo and video coverage.
- Social monitoring, writing and management of posts for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat. TikTok), answering questions and comments from users. Growing social communities. Engaging with audiences on all channels to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement. ( This Community Management task will be also supported by our community manager)
- Performing media boosts and paid social campaigns.
- Collaborate with our influencer campaign division to execute campaigns with influencers and content creators to gain brand mentions and UGC.
- Oversee Newsletter marketing initiatives and Digital marketing roll out for some of our fashion accounts.
REQUIREMENT / SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3 years agency or brand experience in Social Media role.
- You have experience and knowledge in content strategy.
- You have a great social media trends knowledge and familiar with all platforms
- Have acquired a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or any other relevant field.
- Top English and French writing skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms;
- Knowledge of Photoshop (or other image editing software);
- Have a marketing mindset;
- Experience with Social Media Contests.
- Be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously by effectively managing your time and priorities;
- Be results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous.
If you are interested and have the experience we are looking for, Please submit your profile.