MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Working with large online brands, the candidate will essentially create and analyze direct response display advertising campaigns to attract and convert new customers for a maximum ROI.
- Execute display advertising tactics, including keyword research and expansion, ad creation, campaign performance tracking, and audience/placement analysis/recommendations
- Continually evaluate and improve effectiveness of campaigns through bid management, keyword analysis, and geo-targeting
- Perform best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication, tracking and reporting of Web Analyst daily activities; contribute to the development and improvement of processes that support the alignment of quality, scalability, and capacity of team
- Monitoring industry changes and benchmarking against online competitors
- Establishing a continuous improvement process
- Designing, directing, and monitoring solutions to acquire and retain users
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field ( e.g., Marketing, Internet Marketing, Management Information System)
- Experience with Google Ad display network, as well as Facebook and Bing ads
- 3 - 5 years of website traffic and data metrics analysis
- Google Analytics and Ad Words Certified
- Data-driven performance optimization methodologies
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- User Interface usability and marketability study
- Systems modeling and functional specification
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Daily breakfast as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.