For over 20 years, CM Labs’ Vortex Simulators and services have helped train crane and heavy equipment operators all over the world. Today, CM Labs is the largest simulator vendor in the market, with over 1,000 simulators in 30 countries deployed with Vortex software. CM Labs’ feature-rich Vortex Simulators provide immersive, ultra-realistic learning environments that promote increased safety and operational efficiency, essential skills development, and reduced training costs. Developed by operators, trainers, and simulation experts, our standards-based solutions prepare operators for the real world.
Our clients include IUOE, Kiewit, Liebherr, Mammoet, Manitowoc, NASA, and over 100 other world-class companies, OEMs, equipment operators, and trades training organizations.
Join a talented team delivering immersive virtual environments and industry-leading simulation-based training solutions for the world’s top manufacturers and training organizations. CM Labs Simulations is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Product Marketing Manager.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with exceptional writing skills in a B2B environment. They have a passion and curiosity for technology marketing and are willing to dive into any part of the process to achieve results. Ultimately, working with marketing, product and sales teams, they should be able to contribute to and oversee marketing initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, leads and an outstanding customer experience.
- Research markets and industries to inform development of strategy
- Work closely with product management on market intelligence and buying process.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas.
- Stay current with market developments and generate new ideas to increase leads.
- Measure and optimize content plans for the buyer journey.
- Work with external media to develop mutually fruitful relationships.
- Develop product messaging differentiating new products and services from others in the market.
- Plan, create, and oversee content production and distribution of all sales and marketing materials for product launches, lead gen, and branding.
- Support sales team with up-to-date material, presentations, and training.
- You are motivated, outgoing, and results-oriented, with 5+ years of experience in marketing technical software
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience
- A technical background in engineering or software industry
- A background that includes a sound understanding of, and/or an interest in training, visualization and simulation is an asset
- Top-notch written and spoken English language skills essential
- Ability to simplify technical messaging
- Passion for writing and working in a tech
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ambitious with career goals
- Curious and creative
- Attentive to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to have an impact on the real world by working on innovative and challenging projects and creating cutting edge technology.
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-life balance
- Paid week off (additional vacation week) between Christmas and New Years
- Company discounts (Transport, Gym, Ski hills, special events)
Only selected candidates will be contacted.