The Local Account Executive plays a crucial role in assisting Hertz to achieve strategic growth initiatives by increasing revenue through new account development and by expanding business with existing accounts. If you have a strong passion for over-achieving and are driven to be the very best on a World-Class Selling Team, we want to talk to you!
- Participate in B2B sales activities that result in increased market share and revenue growth.
- Partner with existing accounts to maintain our relationships, provide continual support of their rental needs and communicate new/existing products, services and programs.
- Collaborate with Operations Dept to develop and carry out sales initiatives to increase local rental volume.
- Strategize internally by communicating opportunities, challenges and market trends affecting assigned accounts.
- Report on activity and provide documentation relevant to account administration.
- A College Diploma or University degree
- Five or more years of large account management experience.
- Possesses demonstrated and proven revenue growth experience within a sales territory over an extended period of time.
- Excellent business/financial acumen.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Strong PC skills
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Service Industry Experience.
- Car Rental industry exposure.