Skilled technical phone specialist needed for busy, active business on the forefront of cellular service. The successful candidate MUST speak comfortably in French, and English. English is usually the means by which we receive information from the industry, so English competence is a necessity. North African Arabic is a plus, due to the amount of customers wishing to be served in the respective languages.
The successful candidate MUST have detailed, extensive knowledge of Android 10, 9.0, 8.0, 7.0 and 6.0, and variants, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of iOS 13,12, 11,10 and 9, and variants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing custom solutions to issues presented by customers, including, but not limited to;
1. custom phone configurations
2. software modifications, including the development of custom software solutions
3. technical signal troubleshooting with respect to LTE, LTE-A, and WCDMA networks
4. advanced phone set-ups to corporate infrastructure requirements
5. production logistics with Chinese and Pakistani manufacturers
6. phone and network compatibility Salary and vacation terms to be discussed.
Must be available the occasional weekend as well as full time Monday to Friday. Submit your resume, covering letter, references and salary expectations.
Years of experience related to the job offer :1 to 2 years experience
DESCRIPTION OF QUALIFICATIONS :
- Must have experience in the industry, and be able to demonstrate this skill.
- Extensive knowledge of Android and iOS is required, as well as the ability to offer custom solutions to both corporate and personal clients.
- Must be able to speak English and French, and a third language is a significant plus.
- Certificates from a recognized institution involving mobile phones is an asset, but not a requirement
- Professional qualification recognised outside the education or university network : certificates in mobile phone repair