ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketing Specialist at I-MED Pharma has a meaningful and direct impact on the current and future success of our company. As Marketing Specialist, you implement marketing plans and online strategies. You will be part of a team that works in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and highly collaborative environment.
- Supporting the Marketing Director in planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing plans, digital campaigns, branding and advertising activities
- Managing the necessary updates on existing products including packaging, labels and IFUs when needed
- Leading special projects, working cross functionally with key stakeholders from creation to implementation
- Manage the production of various marketing projects ranging from campaigns to website optimization
- Implementing partner co-branded campaigns
- Proposing creative ideas and engaging marketing content for lead generation, campaigns and advertising to raise brand awareness and get our message effectively to customers and partners.
- Supporting the creation of seasonal campaigns and actively participating in the pre/post production
- Keeping up-to-date with the industry’s latest developments, trends and competitors
- Managing freelance relationships
- Managing monthly and quarterly calendars for blog content
- Measuring and reporting content KPIs, and analyzing the results;
- Overseeing content management of sales collateral – and ensure effectiveness, branding and consistency in messaging and assessing the types of effective collateral.
- Producing written and digital assets (ebook, whitepaper, webinar, storyboards for video production)
- Working cross-functionally with your marketing peers to highlight gaps and opportunities to drive further digital, webinar, social, communications and PR needs.
- Ensuring product messaging is consistent and accurate across all channels, including our website, sales materials, collateral.
- Contributing to thought leadership initiatives, such as industry articles, conferences and webinar presentations
- Supporting the execution of events and trade show sponsorships - planning & follow-up, measurement and results.
- Other duties as they may arise
Qualifications, Language and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related fields such as Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or Public Relations
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, agency position or related field.
- Experience in advertising, events, campaign management, partnership management and digital marketing.
- Experience building and executing demand generation plans, including email, webinar, event and online programs
- Being able to manage, prioritize, and execute multiple projects independently, and deliver results while meeting timeline and budget considerations
- Fluently bilingual in English and French (spoken and written)
Preferred Skills and Characteristics
- Self-motivated, organized, and proactive
- A team player who enjoys collaboratively working with others internally and externally
- Flexible in responding to changes in business priorities; proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under multiple, competing deadlines
- Enjoy being creative and understand how to build brand awareness
- Strong copy writing, editing and content management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and French
- Excellent initiative and projects and tasks organization
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
- Experience with Shopify and WordPress an asset
- Experience with influencers’ campaigns an asset
- Detail oriented with a positive approach to taking on new challenges and demonstrate initiative