SEEKING TO BUILD A CAREER IN SALES?
TELUS is looking for a passionate Sales Specialist to drive sales for the Montreal downtown core. As a Sales Specialist, with strong sales and wireless experience, you will be responsible for managing the Montreal territory and for introducing new and exciting TELUS products to prospective businesses. You will develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan to drive sales while cultivating strong customer relationships and providing exceptional product knowledge and responsiveness. You will ensure every interaction lives up to the TELUS brand promise and gather and report competitive and market specific information to TELUS management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Cold calling and business to business sales & training expertise
- Minimum 2 years territory management experience, preferably in wireless/wireline business. (Retail or dealer channel)
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership qualities and the demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Knowledgeable about the Canadian wireless and home solutions market is an asset
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office and excel
- Work with minimal supervision, through self-discipline and leveraging strong time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with a flexible and mobile work style:
- Working from a home based office
- Possess a valid driver’s license together with a reliable vehicle
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends when required to attend events and training when required
- Generous Base salary + variable compensation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Group health & dental benefits
TELUS has partnered with SPAR Canada Company, the national leader in third party sales and marketing.