We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and commercialization of smart digital experiences and interfaces.
We are Valtech, a digital agency with the ambition to set the tone of the future of digital business. We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
We’re looking for a Social Media Copywriter to join our growing ranks of talented, ambitious and creative tech natives. As such, you simplify complex industry concepts and make corporate jargon sound interesting. Showing up as a go-getter, you see challenges as opportunities. You're not a loner. You enjoy working in a team environment at a fast pace.
On a day-to-day basis, you work with the Content Project Manager, the Digital Art Director, the Social Media Community Manager and the Campaign Manager to produce short copy in collaboration with clients. You also work closely with the Account Director and Content Lead to take ownership of your expertise and further develop it. You work on various content creation projects, including social media posts and communications campaigns.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Write relevant content that respects the lexicon, voice and tone of the engineering brand, while keeping in mind notions of social media best practices, mobile-first and SEO;
- Develop creative concepts and short copy for social media with just the right angle and format ;
- Understand the engineering brand’s ecosystem, strategy and objectives;
- Receive client feedback, make changes and incorporate comments on an ongoing basis;
- Drive and participate in work sessions between experts and with clients to come up with new creative concepts;
- Stay on top of digital content trends.
- 3+ years of social media copywriting experience (preferably in an agency setting).
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Complete mastery of best practices for social media platforms.
- Understanding of UX, UI and CX.
- Solid organization and prioritization skills.
- True dedication to the end user of your work.
- Love of content and all things digital.
- Phenomenal attention to detail, while being able to see the big picture.
- Good knowledge of SEO and interest in analysis and data, without compromising on creativity.
- Self-driven, inspired, and motivated.
- Comfortable with client-facing presentations.
- Proven track record of being a strong team player.
- Familiar with B2B and global corporate environments.
- Our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Our tightly-knit family atmosphere.
- Our downtown location, close to Place des Arts.
- Collaborating with our international offices and travel possibilities.
- Our diverse, dynamic and innovation-driven team.
- The possibility of working remotely and flexible schedules.
- Fun social activities organized by an employee-led committee.
- Our competitive compensation package.