Fast growing company, dynamic team, exceptional conditions and work environment
Do you want to join a friendly work team that is always in action mode? Are you the person in your circle of friends who could talk for hours on the phone and you also have an interest in accounting? This is your lucky day as we are currently looking for our next administrative assistant - accounting!
Recently awarded as part of the Growth 500 for the 2nd year in a row, Damotech is the largest supplier of North American pallet repair, protection, software and engineering solutions. Damotech has developed a range of patented products to meet the needs of its customers including 175 Fortune 500 companies.
- A unique corporate culture that rewards collaboration, innovation, commitment and above all good humor
- Subscription to the gym paid by the employer (located 1km from the company)
- Multiple team activities: summer BBQ, Damolympics, la-o-tuna, etc.
- Located at the junction of highways 15 and 640
- Unparalleled learning and career progression opportunities
- One of the highest retention rates in the industry
Under the supervision of the financial controller, your responsibilities will mainly be to perform various tasks related to accounting, while occupying the role of receptionist. You must be a ninja in multi-tasking and perfectly bilingual. You will obviously be the first person to whom we will smile to in the morning, so a contagious enthusiasm would undoubtedly be a concrete asset!
- Prepare invoices based on orders from customers.
- Reconcile delivery notes and invoices from suppliers, codify and enter them in the accounting system.
- Prepare customs documents for our products shipped abroad.
- Manage deposits and disbursements.
- Manage the collection of accounts receivable.
- Filter and transfer calls to the right people within the company.
- Greet visitors and clients.
- DEP or DEC degree (administrative discipline preferred).
- Bilingual (English and French) with a superior level of spoken & written English.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Still need a few arguments?
- Exceptional conditions and work environment
- Great team and a culture of accomplishment
- Company trip if all objectives are met. This year’s destination was Mexico!
Please contact us!