We are looking for a Finance Clerk to take on various administrative tasks. Your main responsibilities will include keeping financial records, preparing bills and delivering high-quality customer service.
We’re looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail,strong math skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently. You should also be trustworthy and an excellent communicator.
Your goal will be to ensure our accounting procedures run smoothly.
- Process bills, checks, receipts and other documents
- Ensure all documents are properly signed and distributed
- Verify financial and other data (e.g. tax identification numbers)
- Monitor financial transactions
- Enter data and maintain updated records
- Assist with account reconciliations
- Communicate with vendors, customers and colleagues
- Report the status of accounts and discrepancies
- Review and edit time sheets.
- 18 and above.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and financial transactions
- Familiarity with financial regulations, i.e. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliability and strong work ethics
- Ability to solve problems
- Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance.