Boréalis is the world’s most advanced stakeholder engagement software. The Boréalis Application counts over 3,000 users who are working at building trusting relationships with their stakeholders in over 40 countries. We are well-established but have maintained our start-up mentality. With 15 years of expertise under our belt, we are the leading stakeholder engagement software company. On a day-to-day basis, this reflects in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical.
Our main office is located in Magog, Quebec and our business development department is constantly expanding. We are seeking a hard-working and motivated business developer to join our growing team. The individual in this role will assist company growth and profitability through new customer acquisition, as well as by increasing current customer spend. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
Are you highly motivated and resourceful? Are your sales and communication skills excellent? If your answers here are…Yes! This job is for you!
This is an entry-level position, but English must be your primary language. Previous business development experience will be considered an asset.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Appointment scheduling, preparation, and presentation to clients.
- Generation of new leads with the intention of creating more sales/revenue.
- Lead and post-sale follow-up.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships post-sale.
- Eliciting continued and, ideally, increased spend with current customers.
- Work closely with the designated sales team to strategize more effective sales methods.
- Travel to and attend trade shows and conferences (possibly worldwide).
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills.
- The ability to close deals with clients, including cold leads.
- Experience in business-to-business sales at the corporate level preferred.
- An aptitude for research and analysis.
- Proficient in time management and personal organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; a background in business may be accepted.
You should also have;
- excellent computer skills
- high attention to details
- a friendly and professional demeanor
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- experience working on a team
Your personality should reflect;
patience – empathy – improvisation – positivity – competency - product knowledge – understanding - emotional intelligence – adaptability.
As our global customer base is always growing, so we will consider it an asset if you are fluent in any of the following languages; Spanish, French, German, Russian or Portuguese.
If you believe this position suits you, we invite you to reach out to our HR department.