Customer Care Department Manager
(Software as a Service)
Boréalis is the world’s most advanced stakeholder engagement software. The Boréalis Application counts over 3,000 users who are working at building trusting relationships with their stakeholders in over 40 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with thorough, fast and high-quality support.
We are well-established and have maintained our start-up mentality. With 15 years of expertise under our belt, we are the leading stakeholder engagement software company. On a day-to-day basis, this reflects in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical.
Our main office is located in Magog, Quebec and our customer care department is constantly growing. We are currently looking for people who are hungry to learn new things and love saas, but most importantly, want to offer world-class support to our users. This position requires managing a team of customer care agents and their workload, so our ideal candidate will have strong leadership and organizational skills.
Are you highly motivated and resourceful with a background in management? Are your prioritization and communication skills excellent? If your answers here are…Yes! This job is for you!
This is not an entry-level position. We are looking for people who have experience managing a team and are comfortable with a high-volume workload. English must be your primary language. Previous customer care experience will be considered an asset.
YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE;
- excellent computer skills
- high attention to details
- the ability to multitask and stay organized
- a friendly and professional demeanor
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- experience working on a team
- ability to work quickly under pressure.
YOUR PERSONALITY SHOULD REFLECT;
patience – empathy – improvisation – positivity – persuasiveness – competency - product knowledge – understanding - emotional intelligence – adaptability.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO;
- develop a deep understanding of the Borealis software
- partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through phone, email, and chat
- answer how-to questions and help our users to navigate a variety of tools within the Borealis software
- diagnose software issues and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
- provide support and guidance to professionals across the Borealis’ customer base that use the software
- communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their engagement plans
- collaborate with internal teams and account owners, to identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform and remove roadblocks
- show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customers' needs evolve and case volume changes.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO;
- find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging
- are self-motivated and eager to learn
- thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- have a clear, professional and informative communication style
- interested in building technical skills and learning about SAAS, KPI’s and more.
As our global customer base is always growing, we will consider it an asset if you are fluent in any of the following languages; Spanish, French, German, Russian or Portuguese.