We’re looking for a very talented person to help create great on-line learning experiences.
Praxar is a leading publisher of business simulations in Canada and around the world. As a customer service and support specialist, you will join a top-notch team that is excited about the growing role of educational simulations and learning through games.
For more information about Praxar, visit our website: http://www.praxar.com
Praxar is looking for someone who is enthusiastic about customer relationships and service and meets the following requirements. Is this you?
- You are at ease with the clientele, providing customer support and service as well as relationship follow-up.
- You communicate flawlessly, both orally and in writing, in English and French. Knowledge of Spanish or German would be an asset.
- You have good intuition and an excellent ability to anticipate and/or manage customer reactions.
- You actively try to resolve issues and don’t hesitate to take the initiative when needed.
- You are very skilled at summarizing information and making it accessible.
- You demonstrate great autonomy in your work.
- You have well developed teamwork skills and collaborate well with others.
- You are careful and precise and have a strong sense of ethics.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and are able to manage your priorities efficiently and complete projects on time.
- You are at ease with Microsoft Office tools and Google.
- You are an experienced user of CRM (e.g., salesforce.com, Zoho CRM) and customer support platforms (e.g., Zendesk).
- You are an experienced user of social media and community platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitch, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, etc.),
You will be part of the development team based in Rimouski, Québec, made up of content producers, designers, programmers and our creative teams. You will act as the main link between Praxar and its user clientele composed of professors (instructors) and students (learners) at the college and university level. In this role, you will be expected to:
- Answer questions from instructors and offer support in the event of problems. When necessary, quickly and efficiently redirect their questions to the appropriate members of the development team.
- Create job tickets in our customer support system for all incoming problems and document them with appropriate information.
- Proactively keep the customer informed of progress on resolving any pending issues in the agreed timeframe.
- Coordinate and carry out the rollout of the simulation platforms for new and renewing customers.
- Provide training for instructors (professors) in order to optimize their use of the simulations in class and the experience for learners (students).
- Identify the most common problems based on customer reactions and periodically prepare internal reports.
- Maintain a good flow of information between the development team and the user clientele.
- Be the voice of our customers and speak in their name during planning meetings.
It will also be your responsibility to participate in customer retention. In this regard, you will take part in renewing licenses and periodically check on the level of satisfaction of instructors and learners.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- At least three years of experience in an equivalent position in a similar field.
- University degree in marketing, communication or related discipline. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Telecommuting will be an option for this position, however the work location should be in the province of Québec.
Are you looking for a fulfilling career and eager to take on rewarding challenges each day?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and growing company in an exciting field?
Please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter via Isarta
You will receive a response only if you are selected for an interview. We respect employment equity and fairly consider equivalent applicant profiles.