Famic Technologies provides high-quality software solutions. Our CAD and simulation software as well as our consulting services in software engineering are renowned worldwide. Among our products, Automation Studio™ is leading worldwide and available in 12 languages. For more information please visit our Website: www.famictech.com.
We are currently looking for dynamic and passionate Sales Engineers for our office in Munich, Germany. To your scope of functions belong the promotion and sales of Automation Studio™ with the objective to improve our customer relationship as well as the market share and sales volume. For that purpose, you will put to contribution your comprehensive technical expertise in a creative and efficient way.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities and distributors in a competitive market through research, visits and customer contact;
- Identify customers’ needs and determine which products and services provided by Famic Technologies best suit their needs;
- Increase services and revenue within existing accounts by providing strong support to customers;
- Perform demonstrations of the products;
- Prepare quotes and proposals and close deals;
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction during the whole sales process and after delivery of software products or projects;
- Participate in trade shows and other promotional events;
- Analyze the results of promotional and sales activities and prepare progress reports & trends periodically;
- Report and share information on a periodic basis with the Headquarter;
- Ensure compliance to the company’s quality system procedures and processes.
- University degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics or equivalent);
- Good knowledge in CAD and simulation software is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and decision making;
- Good sales and negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge in both written and spoken German;
- Very good knowledge of English or French is required; Knowledge of additional languages is an asset;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Very good skills in planning, organization and time management;
- Travelling up to 20% of the time would be required.
- Training will be provided in the Headquarter offices in Montreal, Canada. Candidates must be able to travel for a period of 4-6 months.
If taking up new challenges and joining a professional and dynamic team appeals to you, please forward your resume and cover letter to the Human Resources.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted