Join a rapidly growing (double digit growth for the last several years), fast paced team as a Design & Marketing Associate at a communications agency specializing in presentations. You must be proficient with, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office for PC, fluently bilingual and a quick learner. Your day to-day work will be primarily in Adobe and PowerPoint (we will train the candidate on our approach) and include print and digital creative with the Adobe Suite. You must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and attention to detail must be in your DNA. You must possess strong communication skills and be proficient at editing and proof reading in both French and English.
SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY;
- Possession of a DEC or Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- You must live in Montreal
- Highly skilled in graphic design with the Adobe Creative Suite (AI, INDD, PSD)
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office for PC: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient communication skills
- Technically savvy with the ability to quickly become proficient in new software
- An artist who is able to sketch and draw concepts and faces
- Experience with Final Cut Pro
To qualify you need to submit a well formatted CV / Resume and a formal cover letter, as we will evaluate your formatting, design and communication skills.
What Makes Us Different from Other Jobs You Might Be Considering
If you join us you will have the opportunity to work directly with the entire team (no hierarchy, drama or politics), attend client meetings / interact with clients in Big Pharma, attend networking for the Pharma sector, and gain valuable (marketable) experience in presentation expertise and design. We are a small business where the entire team shares common values, drive and enthusiasm. We love what we do and we are a great place to work.