Reporting directly to the Director, Account Management, we require a professional and self-driven Customer Care Specialist with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to manage existing B2B Customers. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn and grow with our company.
- Manage, retain and grow existing Customers (Managers and Executives at major corporations including Fortune 500 companies) by building relationships and offering unparalleled Customer Service.
- Guide Customers in finding and implementing the best solution to their company’s requirements.
- Process quotations, production orders, monitor Customer’s inventory levels and fulfill requests quickly and efficiently.
- Use Social Media platforms to enhance relationships
- Educate, inform, and update existing Customers on product benefits, industry trends, and news within our Company.
- Keep abreast of product applications, features & benefits, market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Plan and organize strategy to maximize return on time invested within given accounts.
- Participate in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service meetings to share ideas, coordinate sales efforts and formulate strategies.
- Analyze potential of existing and prospective Customers.
EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- College or University diploma/degree in Business or equivalent discipline preferred but not mandatory if years of relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in sales in a B2B environment.
- Experience in managing accounts, prospecting and building strong relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented; creative problem solver with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills; must be fluent in English, verbal and written in a corporate language and good knowledge of French (spoken and written is an asset).
- Proven ability to deliver results and is goal oriented.
- Collaborative team oriented mindset.
- Strong time management, planning and executional skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, confidence and is self-motivated.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proficiency with technology –MS Office, CRM and other related software.
- Knowledge of Retail and Banking industries across America.
NELMAR offers excellent careers for talented individuals. Considering the rapid growth of the security packaging industry, an ever-expanding client base and a preference for internal promotion, the opportunity to climb NELMAR’s corporate ladder has never been greater.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage (extended health care, dental and vision care, long-term disability benefits, travel and life insurance).
- Voluntary retirement savings plan with employer contribution.
- Paid personal/sick days.
- Fully equipped fitness facility.
- Stimulating work environment in an ultra-modern design facility.
- Vertically integrated company.