~~~ Internship Possible ~~~
Globe is experiencing rapid growth in Quebec/Ontario markets and currently in search for a dynamic marketing professional. We offer a stimulating work environment that fosters creativity, teamwork, competitive salaries, great benefits, and many other advantages, as well as great career advancement opportunities.
Your Mission: Help us deploy our marketing strategy throughout Canada! ~
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Assist in opening new branches, design, installation, furniture and equipment.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends continuously
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM) tools and Wordpress
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software is an asset
- College / University degree (preferably in Marketing or Business Administration)
- 2 year direct experience Marketing Coordinator
- Thorough knowledge of corporate communications, spelling and grammar
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Excellent verbal, written and keyboard skills (French / English)
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task & work well under pressure
- Upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable and able to relate well with diverse groups
Pssst! If you are looking for a professional, friendly environment where you can grow, this is the place for you. How about a new car within 6-12 months for the right candidate!?
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year