Reporting to the Director of retails sales – QC & Est, the Associate sales and project coordinator supports sales and marketing functions of the Key Accounts and Product Management teams working with Loxcreen cross functional teams and Customers.
The associate sales and project coordinator is responsible for coordinating bookings and communicate a comprehensive product offer to customer and field sales. In addition, this position will be responsible for standardizing and producing national price pages for select product lines, completing product onboarding templates, managing regular price shop activities and coordinating regional/national show activity.
- Establish a productive, professional relationship with key personnel both internally and externally.
- Analyze sales information to assess current and future financial performance.
- Analyze on the monthly basis customer profitability and product gross margin, explains deviation versus plans and versus last year.
- Pro-actively advice sales organization about deviations to plans, about risks and opportunities and give properly worked-out proposals forProvides input into to support: Account Plan / Business Plans, Volume Submissions, Trade Spend Management. solutions
- Using data from several sources, the Sales Analyst will create reports and recommendations to empower our Account Management Team to increase our Clients’ sales along with those of the total category for our Customers.
- Participate and lead some aspects of significant projects for the organization.
- Assist in the development of account presentations and ensure new item detail is effectively completed and communicated to customer as required.
- Support account team with adhoc business requirements and analytics as required.
- Coordinate and communicate promotional activity including bookings, re-buys, and regional/national shows
- Communicate national pricing changes, new/discontinued items, product launches, and promotions to National Accounts customer base
- Coordinate price shops
- Assist with preparing presentations, materials, and samples as needed
- Coordinate POP requests
- Coordinate new stores/conversions, suggested opening orders, fixtures, and PK training
- Assume other responsibilities and special projects as assigned
- Support field sales force with product and sales documents
- Prepare sales reports
- Complete required templates for item creation and online data/marketing support via customer portal