DEPARTMENT: Sales Admin
POSITION REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
A.Vogel upholds Alfred’s commitment to organic farming methods, which means the use of their own carefully selected seeds, knowing the history of each plant, and having full traceability. A.Vogel products entered the Canadian market in 1956. In 1958, Alfred Vogel opened the first Vogel store in Montreal. Today, A.Vogel products are available to consumers in all health food stores, in some large grocery and pharmacy from coast to coast.
Bioforce Canada’s vast product portfolio also includes high quality brands that have been present in the Canadian market for decades such as Bio-Strath supplements, Biotta organic juices, Herbatint the most natural hair color, Aromaforce essential oils and Natur food products.
Our team of over 40 people in sales, marketing, and customer service, most whom have been with the company for many years, all share Alfred Vogel’s passion for nature and healing.
We are dedicated not only to the growth of the natural health food industry but the embodiment and preservation of all that it stands for.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Assists in the coordination of all sales related activities, related administrative services and support functions of the Sales and Marketing Teams. Provides support in all area activities including sales, promotions, special events and marketing support functions. Ensures that Bioforce merchandising standards and sales promotions are properly executed. Assists in the execution of sales plans . Assists CEO with preparation of memos & letters as required.
1. Provides support to the sales team and sales management in all administrative and promotional activities.
- Preparation and compilation of all forms for the Sales Team regarding new product listings and promotions.
- Preparation of specials and coordinate distribution of specials and all pertinent information to our customers and TM’s (info retailers, samples, rep info, photocopies, labels).
- Coordinate temporary discounts and portal management for all Mass Market and Pharmacy banners.
- Coordinate sales and commission reports.
- Preparation and compilation of sales statistics and customer business reviews.
- Assist in translation & proofreading as needed by the Marketing Dept, CEO and Sales.
- Assist marketing (pictures, databases and research).
- Support CEO, Operations ManagerMarketing dept. and Regional Managers with memos, sales sheets, presentations and other support as needed.
2. Supports the effective performance of the sales team and their sales functions within their assigned area.
- Support the Sales Team with sales reports and provide any documentation/information to assist the Sales Team with their clients.
- Inform Sales and Marketing Team of POS materials status.
- Ensures that administrative, warehouse and related support activities are efficient and well coordinated with sales functions.
- Establishes effective reporting and communication with sales team to ensure that they are appropriately informed of expectations, policies and programs.
- Completes required reports and related documents.
- Ensures that the sales team and customers are informed of Bioforce policies and promotions. Keep an accurate record of all promotions for Management.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school or College degree.
- Minimum of three years of experience in an administrative, customer service or sales assistant position.
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Bilingual: French & English (written & spoken).
- Good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Please submit your resume via this website.